Thank You Messages and Lovely Wishes


Thank you for the warm and lovely wishes, your thoughtfulness and for joining us on the lovely occasion. You are very special.

Thanks for giving your helping hand when I needed it the most. I'll always be there for you. May God bless you.

Thank you so much for the wonderful gift. I really loved it. I will always keep it with me. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

I fall short of words to thank you. I am very grateful to you. Please call me whenever you need me and I will always be there to help you.

Thanks for being so kind and thanks for your love and care. I owe a lot to you. You are a wonderful person.

Thanks for being so good to us. We are happy to have a person like you in our life. We all like your presence in our family. Keep smiling.

Thankfulness is next to Godliness. So let me thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me. May God bless us with a long lasting friendship.

I am blessed to have a person like you. You mean a lot to me. A heartfelt thank you for all the things you do.

Your love is like a paradise,
So warm, pleasant and good.
I am happy to be your friend,
Thank you for sharing this sisterhood.

I want to thank you for the all the good things you taught me. You are my best guide and an inspirer. I wish to learn many more things from you. You are the best.

You were always there for me when no one was. Accept my sincere thank you, because you mean a lot to me. Thanks for being there! I mean it.

Thank you for your kind gesture,
I will never forget it throughout my life,
I wish you get all that you desire,
So that you don’t have to strive! Thanks again!

You are genuinely a wonderful human being and I totally mean it. Thanks for everything you did for me; it will be cherished in my heart forever. Thanks so much!

When no one was around me,
When there was darkness,
I could only see,
You gave me your helping hand,
Because of you,
Today so tall I stand,
Thanks for every gesture of yours,
Thanks for everything you did,
It means a lot.

Without asking, you gave me so much,
Your loving nature is such,
Thank you for everything, I mean what I say,
May you get everything whatever comes your way!
Thanks for everything!